Journal of Environment and Biotechnology Research
About this Journal
Journal of Environment and Biotechnology Research is an international scientific journal that
intends to publish high quality scientific report results. The journal publishes original research
on all fields of science and engineering related to environment and biotechnology.
The journal publishes Original Research Articles, Review Papers, Short Communications and
Letters to the Editor.
All submitted manuscripts are subject to peer-review by two or three independent and
anonymous expert referees.
It is a No-Fee open access scientific journal with free access to subscribers and general public.
Benefits to authors
Apart from free publication, we also provide many author benefits such as liberal copyright
policy and fast publication, etc. Some of the other benefits include
• No page/publication/processing charges
• Free access to authors, researchers and general public
• No colour charges
• No page limits provided authors justify the usage of excessive pages
• No formatting required prior to provisional acceptance
• In an effort to support authors from low- and middle-income countries, the journal
provides honorarium up to 25 USD for manuscript preparation. Kindly consult the editor, once
the article is accepted for publication. Research supported by projects and manuscripts from
developed countries are not applicable for honorarium. Other terms and conditions apply.
• Certificate and honorarium will be issued for most-cited and most-downloaded articles
• The journal’s editorial support will work tirelessly to promote your work through social
media and blogs.
Guide for authors
Editor: Dr. K. Vijayaraghavan, M. Tech., Ph.D.
Other Journals will be launched soon