Journal of Environment and Biotechnology Research
About this Journal
The journal publishes Original Research Articles, Review Papers, Short Communications and Letters to the Editor.
All submitted manuscripts are subject to peer-review by two or three independent and anonymous expert referees.
It is a No-Fee open access scientific journal with free access to subscribers and general public.
Benefits to authors
Apart from free publication, we also provide many author benefits such as liberal copyright policy and fast publication, etc. Some of the other benefits include
- No page/publication/processing charges
- Free access to authors, researchers and general public
- No colour charges
- No page limits provided authors justify the usage of excessive pages
- No formatting required prior to provisional acceptance
- In an effort to support authors from low- and middle-income countries, the journal provides honorarium up to 25 USD for manuscript preparation. Kindly consult the editor, once the article is accepted for publication. Research supported by projects and manuscripts from developed countries are not applicable for honorarium. Other terms and conditions apply.
- Certificate and honorarium will be issued for most-cited and most-downloaded articles every year.
- The journal’s editorial support will work tirelessly to promote your work through social media and blogs.
Guide for authors
Please review the instruction for authors for guidance on submission
Editor: Dr. K. Vijayaraghavan, M. Tech., Ph.D.
(See full editorial board)
Click here to submit an article for publication
Reach out to us immediately through our facebook handle. We will be happy to serve you.